Well, to be true, we don’t do this very often and you will surely not find much about the underlying humour around sales, being talked about in the most honest manner that is a bit brutal at times.
Let’s face it – It is the start of the week, with heavy workloads, crunch deadlines, and trying the best to get the most of limited time. The last thing anyone would want is to break down, and this is precisely where we come to lend a hand, by tickling your funny bone and relieving some of the persistent stress.
As quoted by Sir Peter Alexander Ustinov, “Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.” Therefore, let’s take a break today and immerse ourselves in the utter hilarity of the world of Dilbert.
1. There you go – Cold Calling is no more a cumbersome task!
2. That is how you roll it in Sales!
3. Excited about Commissions?
4. Be like Dilbert while handling the ‘Best’ Accounts
5. ‘Sales’ and ‘Friends’ are typically known as antonyms
6. So, are you targeting the dumb or the dumberer?
7. Ahem, no offense – Engineers!
8. Never, ever – do this!
9. Play safe, just say yes to most things
10. Just Smile and Wave Boys, Smile and Wave
11. There’s Always a Plan B!
12. That’s right folks – be a winner and do the Cha Cha!
13. …are you listening?
14. C’mon now, lie if your boss asks you too
15. Who said you need good eyesight in Sales?
16. Repeat after me… Blackmail, Commerce, Sales…
17. That’s called Effective Management
18. What? Don’t kid yourself with Accountability
19. How often have you pulled off a ‘BEAR’?
20. And on other times, you have to make your family the bait!
So, were we able to bring some respite to your mangled mind? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
*Source – dilbert.com